Sedang Disiapkan

simple adult network


I want to setup 5 small adult websites (= the network), they may not look similar.

Each website contains just 3 html large pages (eg. one with affiliate links for movies, one with affiliates links for webcams and one with stories) and can be simple. And I don't need a perfect styled page, but realistic pages that look like they are build by an normal webmaster.

Every website has another adult theme I will provide and the content must be in Dutch.

Every website contains free adult material (just pick banners, photos, … from the internet) and links to my own affiliate programs (eg. [url removed, login to view]) related to the theme (eg outside sex). If you understand some Dutch sex words (similar to English) I will give you access to my adult accounts, so you can immediately copy the links

The pages itself need to be in Dutch, but don't worry: It is not possible you can limit yourself to do the design and the incorporation of the affiliate links, photos,……webcam pages, …. and add some English text, I will replace them later with dutch text.

The system is always the same: Just some simple design, one logo on top, the links to different sponsors and to other websites from my network.

+- 10% of links, (when clicking on eg picture) must be to my own network (eg on the website on outside sex you put a picture with webcams, that links to webcam website), the other 90% to affiliates.

Also an automated tool must be built in to manage linkpartners. (namely [url removed, login to view])

Here are several examples how a simple page can look:

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

So there is almost no graphic design needed and the pages can be as simple as in the examples.

You should also optimise the page for SEO on certain keywords I will give you.

Deadlines are not so strict eg. we can agree that you deliver every two weeks a website.

Please therefore make me a very reasonable priced offer!

If you have experience with adult websites you can add your own suggestions! So in the whole project I give you a lot of freedom.

PS: It is my objective to develop a big adult network, so indeed I am looking for a longterm relationship (this is only a start)

Thank you very much!



Lihat lagi: adult network, words related to graphic design, we want freedom logo, webmaster small websites, webcam programs, top graphic design programs, top banners for websites, top 10 websites graphic design, top 10 websites for logo design, top 10 graphic design websites, top 10 graphic design programs, top 10 free website design programs, top 10 free graphic design websites, top 10 free graphic design programs, top 10 banners design in website, the design network, thank you later, stories websites design, simple design websites, simple design tool, programs to develop websites, programs to design websites, programs for graphic design for free, one network, objective examples

Tentang Majikan:
( 0 ulasan ) D, Afghanistan

ID Projek: #255541