Tinkti is a different breed of marketing agency. We help startups and entrepreneurs to build businesses with marketing processes and initiatives that are backed by data and proven with careful testing. We harness creativity and isolate points of value creation to craft lean marketing solutions.
Our clients are following their passion globally and Tinkti is growing in size. We are looking for a marketing assistant who is ready and willing to hone their marketing skills from a comprehensive standpoint, rather than focusing on only PPC, SEO, or Content in segmentation. Someone who is looking to unleash their creative side and contribute to making an entrepreneur's dream come true will thrive in this opportunity.
This is a part time position with hours that are flexible to YOUR schedule.
The Digital Marketing Assistant at Tinkti will support the work of the marketing manager for multiple clients. Our clients are diverse and are building solutions in every industry, so no day at Tinkti looks the same!
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing market, competitor, and keyword research
- Drafting weekly PPC and monthly SEO reports with management
- Compiling content outlines and social media content
- Posting and providing regular engagement on social media accounts
- Assisting with landing page design and/or implementation
- Upbeat attitude and general positivity
- Willingness to learn and ask questions (No marketing experience required)
- Organizational & time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Elementor and Canva
- Graphic design skills or artistic leanings
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tinkti is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.