- We are looking for a dynamic and efficient Digital Marketing Manager, plan, build, execute and report on integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns (using Hubspot Marketing as well as other more standard tools: emailing, social media, blog, Adwords, newsletters, etc).
- Reporting to the CEO, you role will be to advise on the most efficient marketing techniques, and then execute them either yourself or with the help of external providers/tools where necessary, always taking into account potential and actual ROI.
- Your aim will be to maximize B2B lead generation (Art Galleries and Auction houses).
- You must have very strong Hubspot Marketing skills.
- And most digital marketing techniques have no secret for you.
- English is either your native language or you are fully fluent.
- You have very good communication and teamwork skills.
- We do not have any integrated marketing process as at now. This is a new position.
- We are using email automation for cold emailing, subcontracted to a third party marketing agency. So far, used with mixed results.
- We issue a newsletter twice a week to some 7.000 subscribers, but it is not used actively for lead generation purposes.
- We have strong magazine, well recognized on the market, again, not used (yet) in any smart manner for lead generation purposes. We publish 15 to 20 articles a week.
- Our Social media account total approx. 100.000 friends, fans and followers (again, not used for lead generation at all).
- Our CRM (Hubspot) contains approx. 3000 contacts
- Because of our cold emailing activities, we are currently generating qualified mailing lists of approx. 100 to 200 target contacts a week.
- we have c. 500 BtoB users (free users) registered on our website.
Level of Commitment Required
We believe that this job should be split into two periods:
- Initial strategic review, followed by recommendations, on a fixed price basis, to build our strategy and campaigns, and
- ongoing monitoring activities for a few hours a day/week to adjust campaigns and report on them. (fixed priced per week/month)
- Established in 2013, valued for the quality of its content and usability, with over half a million visitors per months, we are amongst the fastest growing and most successful modern and contemporary art online resources in the world.
- Our mission is to help galleries, auction houses, museums and art fairs to access and serve the market more efficiently (Galleries and Auction houses are the businesses that we are targeting most).
- We provide art lovers and art collectors with one of the best places on the planet to discover modern and contemporary art.
- Our business model is clear: we provide visibility and leads to our clients and partners: art galleries, auction houses, art fairs and museums.
- We have a cost leadership strategy: we aim at providing more value for less.
Competition and Revenue Model
- Our competitors are all platforms dedicated to art that allow visitors to discover and buy art. Our business model is similar to those of Artsy or Artnet: a free platform for art lovers and collectors, but with a freemium model for art professionals (galleries, auction houses, museums, art fairs).
- Our revenues are subscription based, not transaction based.
Our Working Culture
Whilst this position can be based anywhere in the world (our main team is based in Belgrade, Serbia), we think it is important for you to understand a bit more about our culture, as we expect to build a long term relationship with you:
- In our Company, there are no gender, race or religious discrimination, no extreme politics, no fanatics… and no sexual harassers!
- We are a bunch of positively-minded people, dedicated professionals working as a team, in one direction.
- Of course we are all here to make a living. But what would be the point of it was without fun?
- We judge performance based on output, not on input.
- No set working hours, no set holidays.