Born in 2018, Grassroots is the dream of four friends who have found their way back home. We left our jobs in the corporate sector to follow our love for farming. Run mainly by rural women, we make organically grown food that is least processed and handled traditionally to retain the natural flavors, aroma, and, nutritional profile. Being an organic farm in a little village in Mandya, we currently make jaggery, stone-ground flour, and traditionally bull-driven oils in small batches for the modern Indian kitchen.
Selected candidate must have excellent communication skills in English, their duties include:
1. Understand the overall concept of our company, including the brand, our customers, product goals, and all other aspects of service to create posts consistently across our social media platforms
2. Brainstorm campaign ideas with the communication strategist to come up with new content
3. Manage the company's Facebook, Instagram, and Quora accounts and consistently post content
4. Build meaningful customer interactions on our website and other social media platforms
6. Create Google and Facebook ads
7. Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns