Marketing Assistant Project:
20-40 hours per week
EST Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
Training: EST 12pm-9pm (Clock out for 1hour lunch break 4pm-5pm)
After training completed: EST (Hours to be discussed)
Our main focus is to get more brand awareness and more conversions!
- Social Media strategy, planning, and content schedules.
- Social Media account set up, and optimization. (As needed)
- Understanding our target audience and their interests.
- Searching trending hashtags for each platform.
- Creating Organic engagement & growth strategies.
- Developing a plan for brand awareness.
- Monitoring and reporting on analytics
- Social Media Post with Cover photos at least 3 times a day at optimal times.
- Engaging users to introduce them to our products and services
- Google Ads, and Social media Ads
- Template Designing
- Banner, Cover, and Flyer Design.
- Ads Design.
- Photo Editing and retouching.
- Youtube Covers and Thumbnails as needed.
- Creating and editing Social Media posts, grids, carousels, and videos.
- Promoting our services and products through professional daily posts with high quality content creation.
- Advertising on local classifieds sites.
- Sharing our posts, and services in groups where allowed.
- Create engaging content based on our brand theme and colors utilizing Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Analyze our account growth daily.
Must have experience with data entry, copyright, and utilizing Google drive.
FLEXIBLE HOURS BETWEEN PST 8AM-9PM. WEEKENDS A MUST.