We are looking for a good social media manager to take our social media efforts to the next level. We have YouTube, Linkedin, FB, Twitter, IG, and Pinterest accounts at the moment. Open to having more or renewing what we have. We are looking for someone to prepare and implement our 2021 social media calendar with a view to increasing traffic to our sites, increase followers in each platform, help us create strong and engaging content, etc. We want to do this organically although we understand results may take longer.
The person or agency we are looking for will have the following:
Social Media Skills:
· Experience with a range of social media platforms including Linked in youtube, facebook, instagram, twitter and pinterest.
· Specialty in any of these platforms highly desirable. E.g., knowing how tags work, paid advertising, etc.
· Experience using third party scheduling tools e.g., buffer, hootsuite( etc and be able to tell me the advantages and disadvantages of using them, and what considerations are needed)
· Experience developing at least one social media platform, and show how they took it from x followers to Y followers, increased engagement from x to Y, or any other metrics.
· Know the research on what works best with different social media platforms, posts, times of day, etc.
· Be able to articulate how they will develop our social media strategy for 2021, taking into account our target audience and our overall business goals. Case study?
· Be able to tell us what things are important to consider in planning our campaigns, based on their social media and marketing expertise.
· Have a system for monitoring and reporting key metrics, Can they show us an example report they have done before?
· know what the key metrics are or should be, in accordance with our organisation´s goals.
Writing & Content
· Native level written English skills
· Examples of how will they be responsive to our audience
· How will they take our existing content and repurpose it for social media?
· We will not be training them. They need to be already skilled, and willing to learn any gaps in their own knowledge in their own time.
· Be a good communicator with our diverse team.