Promote, recruit & onboard Users to sign up to our platform.
• Develop and implement strategies and tactics that recruit Creators (social media content creator also known as Influencers) to the Social Union platform.
• Write copy & materials and assist in implementing marketing campaigns that assist in promoting the platform to its target users.
• Assist in targeting new Creator users to join the platform
• Handle any enquiries that users have regarding signing up to the platform via live chat or email
• Ensure Creator users are fully onboarded with their authorised social media tokens via our platform sign up tools
• Respond to any queries regarding terms and conditions of the platform
• Liaise with any Creators regarding platform or product
• Based on user feedback to Log any platform or product issues to the team (development and product)
• Based on user feedback inform the team of any product development Users request.
• To any queries via email and live chat on the company website
• In a timely fashion within 5 minutes of any request or query from the community Live Chat or within 30 minutes on email
• Recruit and onboard a minimum of 1500 per month (rising to 5k per month) Creators
• CRM and marketing system likely to be Engagebay similar to Hubspot
• Google sheet
Language: English speaking and native English language writing. Written tone needs to be young, simple, friendly and supportive.
Hours of work: 0900-1800hrs Monday to Friday to respond to Live Chat and email replies.
This role is for people who have extensive knowledge of and experience with:
• Influencer marketing
• Social Media stars
• YouTube and Instagram communities in the UK, US and English speaking countries
• As well as new and emerging social media trends
• Paid and unpaid Social media marketing on Facebook and YouTube
• Experience with and knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems