I have been a freelancer myself for 16 years now. In time, have built a business around it. My primary focus lies on eCommerce consulting and product management services – specialized in amazon. I have added services by engaging skilled freelancers in my network or from platforms – incl. graphic design, software development, social media, market research, reputation management.
I am established in the amazon world, leading freelancer on Upw..., and I receive more inquiries than I can accept. I have never been a social media enthusiast, but I am aware, of course, that it is not disadvantageous to be represented there. Hence, the primary purpose of hiring a social media manager is the presentation of my business-related pages and groups, and ensure consistent activity. To save time, the activity basically consists of linking industry-related contributions, hardly any own content. In the future, I would like to slowly change the strategy and advertise. And of course, provide professional services to my clients.
Active fb Pages: 10
Active fb Groups: 5
Additionally, there are a couple of currently paused pages. They will be reactivated once a concept for current strategy stands and is reliably maintained.
Currently, there are three assistants assigned to Social Media. 2 of them have been managing all groups for 2+ years, and participate in 3rd party’s groups to spread my name/company in discussion or to find interesting discussions for me to join. A recent contribution's primary task is to remotely assist on a client’s website, and on Social Media in general. He is ready for additional tasks.
Additionally, there are graphic designers that will turnaround any of your ideas and graphical needs.
- Improving/completing information on facebook pages
- Developing Content Strategy for all fb pages
- Creating Content Plan for December for all fb pages
- Creating advertisement Strategy
- Adding 3 currently inactive facebook pages to operations
- Creating monthly Content Plans for Facebook pages and groups, Instagram and Linkedin
- Creating and optimizing advertisement
- Consistent efforts, adding activities to increase reach
- Discussing and developing long term strategies, short-term activities
- Building a social media business from my client base and other marketing channels
- Experience with above listed responsibilities
- Ability to work self-reliant
- Analysing social media metrics and analyzing them
- Knowing Facebook Pixel and applying it properly
- Availability to keep up-to-date with technology and developments in Social Media
- Basic Design Skills
- Good English language skills, verbal and written