If you’re interested in this job, you’re required a quotation for a program for the Windows operating systems, with source code included, that has the following features:
Extract all the email addresses from files of following formats and programs:
• Microsoft Word Files (.doc, .docx)
• Microsoft Excel Files (.xls, xlsx)
• Microsoft Access (.mdb, .accdb, etc)
• Adobe Acrobat Files (.pdf)
• Text files
• SQL files
• Outlook and Outlook Express(.dbx, .pst, .ost, .eml, .msg, etc)
• IBM Lotus Notes (.nsf, etc)
• Mozilla Thunderbird
• Opera Mail
• Windows Live Mail
The program must support extraction from as many versions of the file formats as possible.
The program must also perform the following actions
• Save all the extracted email addresses to a file specified via command line
• Crawl the all the drives and directories of the local computer in search of any of the supported files and process them.
• Crawl all the network shares available in search of supported files and process them.
Also, the program must meet the following technical specifications:
• It must be coded in C or C++
• It must be able to run in any version of windows from Windows XP SP1 to the latest version. (Windows XP SP1 to SP3, Windows Vista Retail to SP2, Windows 7 Retail and SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1)
• It must not depend on any external libraries, DLL or frameworks that are not included in a clean installation of Windows XP SP1 (That is, an installation of Windows XP with SP1 with no extra programs or system updates installed)
• It must not have any graphical interface, play any sound or generate any kind of alert to the user
If you are interested in the job please answer this request with the following information:
• Price for delivering the program and its source code.
• Estimated time of development.
Your proposal will be subject to approval