The job is to develop a QT (4.7) mini application. Features:
- MDI app (you can use the QT MDI sample)
- Own child dialog with a QTreeWidegt on it. Subclass from QDialog?
- Subclass the QTreeWidget to CommonTreeWidget (Own class)
- Subclass the QTreeWidgetItem to QDataItem. The QDataItem contains an additionl type value for identify as File or Folder.
- QDataItem will have two functions: AddFileIcon and AddFolderIcon
- Add three functions to the mainapp: InsertItem,DeleteItem, and InsertNode. The click will throw the message to the active child window. The insert function with Item and tree handle will be in the CommonTreeWidget.
A file is a child item of a node. A node is always a folder. It mus be impossible to add a node to a file. or a file to a child.
Important is a well subclassed QTreeWidgetItem. The CommonTreeWidget need the possibility to work with the subclassed QTreeWidgetItem like with the original one.