Price is negotiable, however the project needs to be done by tuesday 13, june.
I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using C or C++. The program entails :Description: Your task is to write a program for a “choose your own adventure” style game. Your program is to incorporate all the major programming requirements from the course.
1. The game should include a character with specific characteristics that will change depending on their actions in the game world.
2. The game should allow the user to somehow navigate the locations in your game world.
3. The locations in the game should present the user with choices to make or have positive or negative consequences. Ex: A location could contain a trap, it could contain a prize, it could contain a monster to fight, or it could ask to user to make a decision.
1. Your program must use multiple variable types.
2. Your program must use decision making structures (if statement / case statement).
3. Your program must use a looping mechanism (for loop / do while / while ).
4. Your program must use functions.
5. Your program must use multiple structures.
1. You must submit a flowchart with your program.
2. Your program must use proper programming style (see rubric).
3. Your program should be reasonably efficient
Knowledge and Understanding: Knowledge and comprehension of meaning and significance of programming language and concepts
- Use of programming language
Demonstrates limited understanding of programming concepts
Demonstrates some understanding of programming concepts
Demonstrates considerable understanding of concepts
(a familiar use of programming concepts)
Demonstrates thorough understanding of concepts
(a sophisticated use or programming concepts)
- level of detail
- use of proper symbols
- accuracy of details
Provides only a general representation of the program, but lacks proper symbol AND detail
Provides only a general representation of the program, but lacks either proper symbols OR detail
Provides a detailed representation of the program using proper symbols. May contain some errors.
Provides a detailed representation of the program using proper symbols. Contain few or no errors.
Functionality Requirements: Programming concepts are applied to meet functionality requirements
Are the requirement met?
Few of the requirements are met.
Some of the requirements are met.
Most of the requirements are met.
All of the requirements are met
Programming Style and Etiquette
- Indentation of code
- Proper use of variables
Limited use of style guidelines
Some use of style guidelines
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $354 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sounds like a very simple exercise that would have been given to us during the 1st year of college. Seems easy to do and I am familiar with programming with C.