In this explanation I will refer to both Google and Alexa SmartHome skills as "voice skills" to have a shorter notation.
I am looking for a developer that is:
- experienced in developping voice skills
- can handle oAuth2 debugging
Where the project is at currently:
- We have an oAuth2 server that interacts with our existing LDAP server to provide an authentication mechanism (Amazon calls this "account linking")
- We have a mobile app that allows users to control their home remotely
- we want to offer a new way of controlling your home (through voice). To do so, the authentication mechanism would remain the same, and the voice skill would eventually end up sending the same commands (byte arrays in our case) to our servers (to actually turn on lights, switch power outlets, etc).
- We only need "the glue" that binds our existing authentication mechanism and backend servers together in an Alexa / Google Home skill.
We consider the project finished if:
- you deliver the code (e.g. [login to view URL]) that enables a skill that
- can be installed on a demo account
- asks for a login when installed
- links to our oAuth system
- uses the token to access a backend server
- to send a command
- or to fetch a list of devices that is previously configured to match that particular username
- turn on/off light (by name of the light)
- turn on/off power outlet (by name of the power outlet)
- dim light/fan
We will provide access to APIs which can be called to perform a specific function. We have a demo code in place (developed inhouse) we need to take it to production level.