I have a simple UI that requires connection to the Cryptopia API. Information on the private and public APIs can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
When a coin is entered into the form (if the trading pair is LTC/BTC, then LTC is the coin) and the form is submitted, the script must do the following:
1) Check the available balance of the coin (availableBalance) in the wallet balances.
2) If there is no availableBalance, the page should output the alert "No LTC available." in red.
3) If there is an availableBalance, go to step #4.
4) Check the price that the coin was purchased at (purchasePrice) in the trade history.
5) Calculate how much of it (exit1amount) must be sold at 200% (exit1price) of the purchasePrice to equal the minimum trade amount of 0.00050101 BTC.
6) Place a limit order via the API for that exit1amount at exit1price, and output the information on the page once the trade has been posted successfully, i.e. "Limit order created: 8.13 LTC @ 0.001 BTC = 0.00050101."
7) Then calculate how much of it (exit2amount) must be sold at 300% (exit2price) of the purchasePrice to equal the minimum trade amount of 0.00050101 BTC.
8) Place a limit order via the API for that exit2amount at exit2price, and output the information on the page once the trade has been posted successfully.
9) Continue in this manner until there is no more available balance for that coin, at which time it should output the availableBalance as zero, i.e. "LTC balance available: 0".
I expect this to take no more than a few hours to create. I will provide the UI and this will be run locally from my MAMP. Page should not need to refresh and no database is required.
Sample Cryptopia trading bots can be found on GitHub and then revised to meet these requirements. That is a suggestion unless you would rather create from scratch.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $43 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Nice to meet you I read your requirements I have developed many C# program You can review my profiles and also if you want, I can work via teamviewer I want to know more details kind regards.
hello i understand your requirements and i can do your work with quality and with your full satisfaction as i m expert in this work. Please send me details in my inbox so we can start it