Capture events from Azure virtual machine provisioning and power state changes.
- Provisioning states: Create, Update, Delete, Deallocate
- Power states: starting, Running, Stopping, Stopped, Deallocating, Deallocated
- Reference: [login to view URL]
Events & event data should be forwarded to url endpoint.
- Use Python (3 preferred) and serverless functions (Azure Functions) to capture Azure VM provisioning & power state change events.
- Send events to url endpoint.
- Document all code for complete understanding by non-Azure technician.
- Document deployment and installation for non-Azure technician.
- Assist (email support) our technician as we install and test the code in our Azure account.
Please provide a high-level description of your architecture approach so that I know you've considered the project and not sending an automated response.