Urgently Looking for Full Stack Developer
ISU Corp is seeking a brilliant Developer with Full Stack development experience to join our team. Within the development team, the Full Stack Developer will plan, design, analyze and develop code for the software applications.
Work with team members remotely, connecting via online accessibility programs such as Skype, Go2meeting, Gmail and the in-house social network, HublLinked. This position requires the successful candidate to work within the Canadian work schedule and working in EST time zone environment.
• Plan, analyze, design, develop and implement software development projects
• Create and design solutions to defined business problems
• Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs primarily in C#.Net
• Work with other developers to create high-quality client solutions
• Assist in the architecture of new systems
• Create web services for web-based applications
• Practical .NET development experience (C# preferred, .NET Core experience preferred)
• Service or SOA based server-side architectures
• Strong object-oriented design skills
• Experience with multiple design patterns including but not limited to SOA and Micro Services
• Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures in SQL server and/or Postgress DB
• Professional level of speaking and writing using the English language.
• AZURE or AWS cloud Environment and deployment experience an asset
Kindly send your application by filling up the application form from this link: [login to view URL]