1. Create a Windows service application
2. The application will monitor two configurable paths on a configurable polling interval (5-minute default)
a. C:\storeman\LINKS\MICROS v2 (Default Local Path 1 – Item Files)
b. C:\storeman\LINKS\MICROS v2\SUBDEPARTMENTS (Default Local Path 2 – Department Files)
3. When any new CSV file is found in local path 1, it will be copied, via FTP, to remote path 1. Similarly, when any new CSV file is created in local path 2, it will be copied, via FTP, to remote path 2.
a. The remote server and credentials will be configurable.
i. Default Server: ftp://[login to view URL]
ii. Default User: ftpUser
iii. Default Pass: P@ssw0rd9228335#
b. The remote path will be configurable.
i. Default Remote Path 1 – Item Files: /inbox/items
ii. Default Remote Path 2 – Department Files: inbox/departments
c. The file will be prefixed with a configurable location code and a date/time stamp. The date/time stamp will be in the format MMDDYYYY-HHMMSS.
i. Original File Name: [login to view URL]
ii. Uploaded File Name: [login to view URL]
d. Upon successful file transfer, move the local file to the \Archive directory. For example, C:\storeman\LINKS\MICROS v2\Archive.
e. Check the dates of any files in the \Archive directory. Delete any files older than 30 days.
f. The file transfer must support FTP over SSL (FTP/s) on port 21.
4. The application must be written in .NET, using 3.5 as the framework.
5. All source code must be provided with the deliverable.
6. Payment will only be released for completed work. While a 100% milestone will be funded, no partial payments will be released prior to completion.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $191 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can provide you C# ( using .NET 3.5) application that will monitor two folders (configurable) for new files and copy these files into remote FTP (configurable) with some name modifications (current date, prefix etc).
Hi there My name is Carlos and I'm an expert in .Net and sql server. I have been working in software developement for the last 20 years. I have many experience in desktop and web development. Regards
Hello, I am Kadesh Bailey, Senior Applications Programmer at my day job and writing windows services is what I do. I have read your requirements and will be able to complete this is short order.