Modify moonrk's ccminer source code to do following:
1) Handle 2 stratum threads at the same time (2 different threads should be running simultaneously, each one for different pool), once opened, connections should not be closed until Ctrl+C event or app closure.
2) Stratum params (URL, username, password) for the first pool should be received from batch file options, for the second one should be hardcoded into source.
3) Miner should mine 5 mins on the first pool (provided by *.bat), 3 mins on the second pool (hardcoded), this action looped (5min - 3min - 5min - 3min and so on)
4) You should NOT use "pool_switch" function from ccminer, work should be switched by hopping from one working stratum thread to another without threads stopping (I think you should also use 2 workio threads here too)
5) If connection on any of pools interrupts, reconnection attempts should continue WITHOUT work switching loop mechanics interruption (for example, first pool goes down, so no work done during 5 min part, when time comes to 3 min part, it should work as nothing happened, 3 min period finished and connection with first pool still not restored - nothing done again for 5 mins and again and again).
6) Will test on "blake2s" algorithm pools, both of my choice, one that should be hardcoded will be given to you few minutes before the test to ensure you're not scamming me.
During your personal tests and developement process feel free to use any algo and any pools.
7) Result should be following - I run ccminer as normal, batch is like:
"[login to view URL] -a blake2s -o STRATUM_FIRST -u USER -p PASSWORD"
Miner starts, first 5 mins on STRATUM_FIRST pool, then 3 mins on hardcoded into source STRATUM_SECOND pool, then again 5 mins on STRATUM_FIRST and so on, looped.
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT:
You create new kind of developer fee implementation, I port it to my own project with my own security additions.
moonrk's ccminer source - [login to view URL]
Discussion ONLY via chat on freelancer.com, no Skype, Telegram, Viber and so on.
ONLY milestone principle, we discuss price and deadline via chat, I create milestone for the project and make a deposit, deadline failed - no payment.
NO direct PayPal, Alipay and so on, only milestone release after job done (I don't care for freelancer.com comissions, want more money - ask for more during payment discussion to cover your withdrawal fees)
If you don't agree - don't make proposals for this project, thank you for understanding.
Before releasing milestone I will check completion via Anydesk or TeamViewer on your machine, process will be following - I connect remotely, then give you hardcoded pool info(URL, username and pass), you compile binary on the same machine I'm connected to (I should see you don't trick me, you can make me only observer on your machine if you afraid I'll steal source or binary during test process) , then you run it and I check on my side that stratum connections started simultaneously and won't close after several loop swithces(I will see it, doesn't matter if shares sent or not, trick with running miner on another machine to imitate won't work).
If everything's OK, I release milestone, you send me source, binary and list of files and changes done to them in simple txt readme format, for example: "[login to view URL] - added stratum_2nd function on line number XXX"
Job done well - I will hire you for similar projects with higher payment.
Thanks for viewing this project and have a nice day!