We have a software appliance (PBX) which we want to deploy on AWS multiple times, via an AMI. The source needs to be compiled onto a suitable Debian OS, tested to confirm it runs, and then an AMI needs to be created from this in AWS.
Appliance source code: [login to view URL]
AWS compatible Debian versions: 6.0.0-6.0.8, 7.0.0-7.8.0, 8.0.0
The project has changed slightly, so please read below...
- We have an existing applicance running as a VM in ESXi
- We can give you the ssh details
- Your task is to upgrade the underlying OS from Debian 3 to 6
- If the upgrade is done in steps we need to test it as we go
- We can then convert the VM to AMI
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $178 untuk pekerjaan ini
Excellent team Here . Please award us for this project to start the work. Once you send a private message here i can share the detail. Looking for your reply. Thanks.