***Context & Introduction***
I am part of a small team whose mission is to help improve lives by reducing the delivered cost of energy. Ready access to high quality data is an important first step to achieving these aims; this project is aimed squarely at addressing that challenge.
We are looking to develop a database (data warehouse) to contain a large amount of historical data, which will have data added to it incrementally, approximately every 30 minutes via automated processes. The scope of work consists of:
(1) database setup (table creation / structuring etc...),
(2) creation of an automated process to back-fill historical data, and ,
(3) creation of an automated process to add real-time data via push service.
Both of the scripts (2, 3) would interact with an API. The API description and instructions can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
The database should contain all of the data items listed in section 8.5.1 of the document at the link above. Both the script used to backfill data and the script used to acquire realtime data via push service should include all of the message types listed in this section.
Examples of script implementation are provided in Java in Appendix A of the document link above.
In order to avoid duplicate record creation the scripts should be sophisticated enough not to add data which has already been retrieved (data validation / duplicate avoidance).
(1) A means by which to receive or reconstitute the database shell (tables / structure / etc.); this can be via an SQL script.
(2) A script capable of back-filling the database with all of the messages contained in section 8.5.1 of the document linked above, executable on-demand.
(3) A script/daemon capable of adding new data via PUSH service (outlined in section 6 of the document linked above) to keep each of the data streams listed in section 8.5.1 updated on a half-hourly basis.
(4) Any pertinent instructions for the setup of the database or scripts
We would like to receive the deliverables no later than February 28th, 2018.
***What we're looking for in RFP responses***
We will be carefully reviewing all responses submitted to this request for proposals. In addition to standard demographic, credential and commercial information, it would be advantageous for you to include some content that would illustrate your initial thoughts on an approach to tackling the project. We spend a lot of time exploring and expanding the conceptual "art of the possible" in the course of our day-to-day work and so it's important to us in selecting a Freelancer that we pick someone who can clearly articulate a design concept.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1167 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi sir. We have read ur requirement and this can be done with MySQL and php in wonderful way. You will get work before deadline, 28 Feb. Relevant Skills and Experience Php, MySQL. Data management software
I would like to learn your business rules and implement the same in DW . please let me know if you have any questions regarding my work . I am expertise in ETL
Hi I have gone through the above mentioned details. I have got plenty of experience in these kind of projects and i am also available from now for this task. Looking for a positive response. Thanks.