Create a custom page viewer for an on-premise installation of SharePoint 2013 with the following capabilities:
1. The size of the page viewer will adjust dynamically based on the size of the page being displayed. The width of the page viewer, by default, should be 100% of the display area. The goal is so that the display of the page viewer’s content will be seamlessly integrated into the SharePoint page. It should appear as though the content is displayed as part of the SP page (no scroll bars, cropping, etc.). If this cannot be done, a button that opens a new window would also be acceptable, although not preferred.
2. The URL displayed in the page viewer should be configurable through the webpart/app properties dialogue. This webpart/app will be reused in multiple locations on the SharePoint site, and must be configurable.
3. The current URL of the page viewer should automatically append (or have the option to automatically append) a base64 encoded value that includes the current SharePoint login username and current timestamp. The project UID from project server will aslo be appended. This should be done in the format of [Configured URL]?key=XXXXX&projectUID=25892e17-80f6-415f-9c65-7395632f0223 (where XXXXX is the hashed key value).
a. An example URL that would be displayed in the webpart is [login to view URL]
b. The Php application (which is not part of this scope) would then reverse the key value of ASDYUJHKUYFT and determine:
i. Username companyDomain\[login to view URL] was passed
ii. Time stamp 04/30/2014 07:44:00 was passed
The delivered solution must include:
1. A functional webpart/app with installation instructions and support (no support or assistance should be necessary unless technical problem are discovered).
2. The source of the webpart/app in order to make additional modifications in the future.