Mid-West Fertilizer is looking to develop an application for Ubuntu Server 18.10 that can create Docker containers with customizable images of an email relay service. The idea is to be able to serve up multiple SMTP relays on common or uncommon ports with different configurations and IP addresses. Additionally to be able to configure, start, and stop the relays via an application or webpage running on a single Debian host, preferably Ubuntu 18.10.
Some side notes:
- The interface should be clean and support modern browsers.
- The interface should support a basic username and password authentication method.
- Relay services will need to support syslog to report connection sources, connection times, and message delivers response codes.
- Relay services will need to use a store and forward approach.
- Complete source code and asset transparency will be required.