We are a team who is developing a customizable bluetooth low energy remote control to control computers, phones, tablets, and also other devices.
The remote control has an ergonomic good looking design and the software will allow a very high level of customization.
We have started developing software, but decided to start again with a more advanced and experienced developer. We want to use JUCE or something very similar to port the software on the 3 Desktop os's. We would like to keep the software as native as possible but at the same time be able to develop for multiple os's.
We have designed all the interfaces and have all the graphical assets on a PSD file.
We have written 90% of the specifications. The remaining 10% will be discussed before starting development.
We would like to have a stable finished release within 2 months time.
The project got bigger, and we are looking for more funding while trying to complete the product. The budget for the job posted is low for now, but as more funding is found, we will be willing to pay more or give bonuses. We hope to find someone who likes the product and would also use it himself/herself, and can be enthusiastic to help complete it although the budget is low.
On completion of this first project, we already have a version 2.0 which will involve new technologies. The 2.0 version will have a higher budget.
As we had problems with previous developers, the money will be held by upwork, and released upon a bug free release, along with all the verified source code within the 2 months from when you will start. Delay after the 2 months period will have a penalty of 20$ per day.
This agreement can be re discussed after analyzing the specifications together and evaluating the remaining 10% of missing specifications. (USB version).
We will be happy to continue collaboration for further updates of this product, and also the 2.0 version and a higher budget if we find a developer who works well with our team.
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1435 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with C Programming, C# Programming, C++ Programming, Linux, Software Architecture. Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.
Dear As I am mobile and web expert, have rich experience with mobile app development If you are interested with my proposal, please let me know it. I hope to work with you on this project. Thanks.
HELLO I CAN START RIGHT NOW - I AM EXPERT IN C Programming C# Programming and I BET YOU CANNOT FIND BETTER FREELANCER THAN ME ... pLEASE MESSEGE ME AND LETS DISCUSS THE THINGS THANKS
Hi sir I am studying artificial intelligence in kings cornerstone international college Chennai in association with RMIT UNIVERSITY, Australia I can do this project best Waiting for your message sir.