We would like to launch a new website for Indian Stock Market with following AIM and features :
AIM : Our website should provide an online platform using which users can backtest various trading strategies and can generate online live trading signals for any strategy. It would provide an easier and more convenient alternative of Desktop based analysis software like Amibroker/MetaStock/etc. Our website will be getting live and historical data through API for NSE (National Stock Exchange India).FEATURES NEEDED :
1. Website should have three user types ( Admin, Paid Users, Free Users)
2. It should display live rates, charts, and related data for NSE.
3. It should all Technical Indicators (e.g - Moving Average, MACD, ADX, RSI, etc.)
4. It should have a feature to add new indicators by users/admin.
5. It should have a programming interface like AFL so that strategies can be coded/added by users.
6. It should have integration of Payment Gateway + SMS Gateway (API for both available).
CONCEPT/WORKING OF WEBSITE : The whole idea is, that user will be able to register as paid user or can continue as free user (with some restrictions). A user will be able to upload/create/add trading strategies written in our programming interface or written in AFL , after creating/uploading/adding strategy (trading condition) he must be able to backtest and optimize it. Our website will show the result of backtest/optimisation, so that user will be able to select if he wants to trade (continue with this strategy). Once a user select any trading strategy, then it would be added to his account, after adjusting settings (like trading symbols, periodicity, etc), he will be able to see live chart of stock price with live trading signal for that strategy. Whenever a new trading signal will arise (whenever trading condition will match), he will immediately get a notification/pop up on the website and he will also get SMS notification through SMS
[login to view URL] WEBSITES FOR BACKTESTING ( JUST FOR AN IDEA AS VARIOUS WEBSITES HAVE DIFFERENT FEATURES)
Basically We need to develop a site of one of our favorites which can be discussed afterword's.