I've working solution printing a label from website (angular, typescript) via Zebra Browser Print to any Zebra printer with format ZLP, but it doesn't work with my real device KR203. Most probably it would work with EPL but I'm not sure. I need advise and working solution.
- web app in angualr & typescript
- working app printing label with Zebra Browser Print on virtual printer KR430, but not real KR203
- working KR203 printer (test page can be printed)
- keep current solution based on Zebra Browser Print but working with Zebra KR230 printer. Maybe EPL format instead ZPL is needed
- working solution asap, this week.
In the attachment there is a expected label.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $174 untuk pekerjaan ini
i, I have similar work experience in this work. i love to complete this task on given schedule. please share you requirement specification details. also we have recently completed similar task.