I have several proposals for NSF and SBIR that related to new innovation on Unified Software Engines (USEs), Unified Human Rights Engine (UHRE), A new Dictionary of the Art of abstraction: ""
The Art of Abstraction Project -- Looking for Serious Collaborators
Every field of knowledge depends on ABSTRACTIONS. Currently we are doing very poorly on abstraction process and the type of abstractions because it is based mostly on tangibility and ignoring other type of abstractions. The art of abstraction is Looking at every concept within the dictionary of natural language (which the way that will be used and utilized in the future for all our systems) as a unique system in a way every concept has unique discovery that includes functional requirements, unique non-functional requirements, contexts, challenges, constraints, applicability, measure-ability, etc. Each concept can be documented in 3, 6, 20, 60, or 100+ pages. I am in the process of generating a few dictionaries called the art of abstraction discoveries of Intelligent Systems, Image Process, Smart cities, robots, and robotic systems, strategic thinking and planning, I am almost done with the base art of abstraction volume.
These art of abstraction discoveries unlimited advantages:
1. Understand and appreciate our natural languages
2. The future of the technology depend on these discovery.
3. Unification of domain analysis of any filed of knowledge
4. Know how to generate stable and unified requirements and ultimate design of any system.
5. Knowledge Unification
7. Limit and control maintenance
8. Explore and create huge number of new systems
9. Generate better methodologies for developing unified ans stable systems
10. Stop re-inventing the wheels
11. Develop self manageable, self-adaptable, self, extendable, self configurable, systems with unlimited applicability and reuse.
12. Appreciate and deep understanding of the holey books
13. A peak of how the future looks like.
and many more.
We developed a lot of materials on this projects and here some of the outcomes
1. A large number of short and large books in many field of knowledge
2. A large number of short and large papers for prestige journals and conferences. 3. A large number of columns, reviews, citations, etc.
4. A large number of new technical and social events events, gathering, etc.
To learn about me -- Check the following links:
CRC Press Webpage: [url removed, login to view]
Amazon: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]