Develop a minimum viable product (MVP) in Linux platform with the Raspberry Pi used for the prototype. The following are the requirements:
- Full SDLC and QA
- User Acceptance Testing. Any defects to be corrected at the developer's cost
- Licensing of product to Screenshare Network
- Option to deliver as SaaS
- Non-Disclosure Agreement in place
The following questions to be answered before proceeding with the project:
1. How many man hours to complete full SDLC including analysis, implementation, and QA?
2. How long do you support the product after implementation?
3. What are the hourly support rates?
4. The product will be the property of Screenshare Network. Would there be an issue with this?
5. As a SaaS, would there be an option to deliver this as a service subscribed periodically instead of delivering implementation as a full product? Under this model who funds development of implementation? Are you aware of existing confidentiality to this implementation as intellectual property?
6. Do you hold public liability/indemnity insurance?
7. How do you secure all communications made with us and possibly other third parties?