A small Windows app (based on QT5 and OpenCV) that displays the video stream of a USB camera, along with two calibratable lines as an overlay. The calibration is done "manually" with the help of markers.
The goal the app is to check objects for their horizontal and vertical orientation.
The required functional elements (functional description below) are:
- Functional in fullscreen / smaller size
- Exit button
- Camera initialization / connection
- Calibration button
- Vertical and horizontal red line
- Adjustment of horizontal / vertical lines (up / down arrows)
Fullscreen / smaller size
The GUI should make it possible to display the program interface in fullscreen as well as in reduced form "reasonable", while maintaining the basic layout.
Starts simple exit dialog.
Camera initialization / connection
Dialog for selecting and connecting the connected USB camera.
With the help of two markers (which are clearly recognizable/recognized by the camera and located on a horizontal line), the vertical line is calibrated here. On this basis, then the orientation of the vertical line is determined.
Adjustment of the horizontal / vertical lines (up / down arrows)
The location of the lines (not their orientation relative to camera image) must be changeable. Arrow up / down or Arrow left / right buttons move the aligned lines in parallel without losing their previously calibrated alignment.
- Save the current view including the lines
- Splitting the representation into a current representation and that of a stored image
- Selection menu / selection mechanism for these two functions
- Automatically check if a camera is connected when starting the program and if necessary start / connect it directly
These functions are not part of this invitation to tender. To ensure that the text has been read and understood, only bidders will be considered, who send me a message with a price range for these functions.
I expect and need a written invoice with VAT.
For questions I am happy to help and now good luck with the offer!
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €203 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello, I have read your job description in deeply, although i have no work history on this platform, i have many experience about your job I can finish your project in perfectly, Thank you. Regard.