PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE LISTING BEFORE REPLYING. BOT REPLIES WILL BE DELETED.
We need a self-hosted web app to control the most basic status functions of [login to view URL] across multiple accounts. NITEFLIRT HAS ADULT CONTENT, SO PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT. We will provide a dummy account you can use for testing.
PHP or similar web app development. We don't care what language you use, so long as it works.
Dropbox or iCloud
MacOS and iOS Keychain
A bit of interface design
Must speak and write English very well.
Currently, there is an open source app in PHP and Ajax which as of a few months ago ceased working. You can use this as a starting point.
- 2 screens:
- Account entry screen to enter usernames and passwords
- Main screen with all accounts and control widgets
- Account credentials stored on separate encrypted file with unique encryption key, and stored on Dropbox, or iCloud.
- The encryption key should be stored in the MacOS/iOS Keychain
- All HTTP calls using HTTPS
- Persistent polling of status for each account, and display status on main screen
- Ability to change status: “away”; “busy”; “available” on individual accounts, a group of accounts, or all accounts at once.
- An auto-mode where when one account goes to “busy”; all others are set to “away”. When the “busy” account become “available” everything else switches back to previous status
- Other stuff:
- Ability to turnaround quick new versions if Niteflirt changes their login system (pre-negotiated fees for these future versions)
- Must work flawlessly on iOS and MacOS browsers
- Background operation (must work even when interface is not loaded anywhere)
- We own source code
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to your responses.