Need some support for positioning my dialogs.
I can program, but no time to set my interface straight, I have a mess with my Dialogs popping everywhere ...
If interested, please read below, and use in answer : "simple docking" (to delete all spam immediately)
- I would like to divide my client area of my main window in 3x3 quadrants.
- Then, when i call up a dialog, it should use the available 3x3 quadrant, starting from right-down and going up ... towards left-up.
- Window handles are defined in map dialog_map<string,hWND>
- I did read and study some docking software and libs, but way to complex for what i need. I need simple resizing dialogs and positioning.
The Catch :
- Resizing a window should allow to disappear another window and cover more than 1/9 space and for example take 2/9. (taking space of another window, and this counts as occupied).
(info : - When a window is closes, it is just hidden, but does not occupy space)
(info : - expanding goes only vertical, ... that's where i miss sometimes info in my dialogs)
The BONUS :
- Each dialog contains mostly only a text-box and sometimes some buttons for an action i need. If this could resize too a bit would be great. Basically, mainly the text window in his horizontal length.
- It would also be very ok, if you define/need just 2 standard dialog type (one with only full edit-text box, one with text box and three buttons above or right of it )
The EXPECTATIONS :
- a working C++ api example, with menu item that can choose for 10 dialogs. (all dialogs have a close cross in their top-right corner).
- ?? i am not a great API programmer and i dont have time for this, but if I would do it then :
* a class dialog_dog
- containing info on visualized dialogs and there occupied positions within a 3x3 matrix
The REWARD ... aaah ?
- 30 euro, i think should be ok. Please motivate why if needed more.
KEEP IT SIMPLE !
Thanks in advance for considering and thinking about.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €397 untuk pekerjaan ini
simple docking hello dear client. I am very interesting on your job as I have enough experience of c++ programming on windows platfrom. Please contact for me and give me detail. Thank you.
Hi, I am interested in your dialog positioning c++ API Project. Thanks Narendra Relevant Skills and Experience C++ Proposed Milestones €555 EUR - m1