I'm looking for an app which can be run on windows (GUI not required).
I have a text file somewhere on my PC. It has the ".log" extension but is a simple plain text file.
Each row in this text file starts with a date & time stamp, like so: "2018-01-14 09:19:46".
A process which runs in the background and checks if new rows (based on the timestamp) have been added to the .log file. If so, send a message to a telegram bot (you can easily set one up using the BotFather) with the new rows. If there are no new rows, send a static message like "no new log entries" to the same bot.
* This needs to run on windows server 2016
* A GUI is not needed but I would like to see an output in a command window perhaps, so I know its alive and see what it's doing.
* I need a configuration file (can be a simple flat file) where I can specify:
1) Location and name of log file
2) Telegram bot API Key
3) Telegram recipient ID
* I want to be able to start multiple instances of this process if I want to monitor multiple .log files (I'm ok if I can simply copy the whole app and run another instance)
4) able to specify the static message "no new log files" to any text I like
5) specify the interval (in minutes) for when this app check the .log file for new content
6) be able to specify the file extension (currently .log)
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €158 untuk pekerjaan ini
This is quite simple and easy job. We are already running such small stand alone applications for our existing project so quite confident about completing this job successfully. We can start this job immediately.
hello dear client. I understand well what you want. I have enough experiences windows programming using c++ or c#. Operation with Telegram is one option for me. Please contact me. Thank you.
I have more than 5 years of professional and practical experience in .NET and database development. I have more than 1800 answers in Stackoverflow(Q&A Site) [url removed, login to view]
My daily work is to develop windows services, including the various operations on the file and handle the changes of various file contents. I have three years of experience on this.