Project cost is limited to 50$ with a timeline of 3 days only if agree on this then need to send proposals.
1.Open-File dialog and select folder of images that render images in picture image as a list of images.
2. User clicks on one picture box - then picture box should be highlighted and image should display in another picture box with a larger view for the user can verify which image is going to upload online.
3. User fills the form corresponding that selected image and clicks on save button then the image should be uploaded in online website folder(that need to configurable)and data should be saved in two database table one is online and another is offline with image path and image resize at customizable.
4. After a successful save, there should be two barcodes generated of the same product and print directly to the printer (TSP 244 pro [login to view URL]) and barcode label should be customizable. Lable size of each should be 1.5 X 1 inch in dimension and user also change this as per settings of label design and size, barcode label can contain database fields also.
5. After a successful image upload and data save, that image should be removed from the screen and the folder as well and move that image into another folder named "successful".
6. The user also able to see how many images have been uploaded and saved, Product list should contain edit and delete functionality.
7. The application should contain image settings and barcode label customizable screen where the user can configure both settings.
8. The application should be following oops concepts(full source code required), and paid library should not be used.
9. In Application, everything should be configurable and no hard code.
10. The application should be submitted with full source code and should not contain any encrypted dll or library with 3-5 days timeline.
11. Please ask the question if you need any understanding.
I am the best to achieve your software application. I have been developing this type of applications for 9 years. I implement the new technology to achieve the satisfaction of my customer.