1. Let the user select several access files
2. Let the user select a table name from the tables that exist in all the files (table must exist in each single file)
3. Check that all tables in the different files have the same columns. If not alert the user.
4. Let the user select a column and check a checkbox "Delete duplicates"
5. Let the user click a button "Merge" that will merge all the tables into one table in a new file while removing duplicates, i.e. records that have the same value in the selected column
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $117 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, As an experienced .Net developer and having sound knowledge in ms access, i am very much interested to do this project. I need a clarification on your point#3, let's discuss more in detail. Thanks
Hi, I am a professional Access developer I have done many projects in Access have a look at my profile. I have a very good command over SQL and user interface design. Send me more details about the work
Hi, I am interested. I have considerable expertise in the design and development of MS Access databases. I would be happy to discuss about your requirement. Regards.