1. Software will be installed on any Windows 2008 and up. (Or Azure)
2. Sync to Spriv API via 443. The user would enter the URL. Use by default https://
3. Save the user URL and allow to update the server URL.
What the software would do:
• One way sync of usernames from AD, Local Windows or LDAP – Active Directory, Azure to Spriv. Create a user profile using email with mobile phone number. Then replicate the username and account status from LDAP to Spriv. In case that a username is deleted from LDAP that username will be deleted from Spriv, the same would be done for locked usernames. Since it’s a one way sync, actions on Spriv usernames will not be replicated to LDAP. Example username deleted from Spriv will NOT be deleted from LDAP. Mobile phone number changed on LDAP would be updated on Spriv.
• Gather the list of usernames from Active Directory (Or Azure). Each user must have one email address and one mobile phone number, but can have multiple usernames as aliases.
• The user will need to choose between “Dry Run” and “Execute”. The default would be “Dry Ran”
o “Dry Run”: if “Dry Run” is chosen, the action would NOT take place. The “Dry Run” would just generate a report of what would have happen if “Action” would have been chosen.
The “Dry run” can be used for generating a report and presenting it to the right stakeholders for getting a green light to proceed.
The “Dry run” report would include the username and the actions that will be taken: like delete, update (what information will be updated). Lock, or add (what information will be added)
o “Execute”: One way sync would take place.
• Manual, one time schedule or repeated (every X days or every Y hours, or every specific date in the month).
• Edit: Key and Secret – saved as **** and encrypted locally.
• Automatic pairing / No automatic pairing
• Create a log with status per email with phone number and usernames added (new), deleted, changed or locked.
• Logs can be exported as excel, text or redirected to a log server.
• The entire source code will be saved on a repository with admin access to Spriv.
We will provide the user management API