1. Create a beautiful UI page using Bootstrap 4.1 with header and left navigation. The UI should be responsive on small devices and phone
2. Header should display pyramid solutions logo and title “Employee Skill Management”
3. Login page
4. Left navigation should display the menu
b. Manage Employee
c. Manage Skills
5. The home page is search by employee ID or Name or Dept or by skills. Some of the queries to search are
a. I like to find all employees from software dept who have Angular skill beyond rating 5 – that is beyond developer skills
b. I like to find architects of angular
c. I like to find BA of Banking domain, insurance domain or some other domain
d. I like to find all developers of Angular who also knows Web API developer level and SQL Server developer level
The reports should be tabular listing of employees with the desired skills as primary skills and others as secondary skills.
6. Provide export of the report as excel or pdf
7. Manage employee is a CRUD page with a grid for listing and a FORM for create/edit employee. We should be able to assign skills to the employee with level/rating out of 10 (beginner, developer, sr developer, architect, etc). We should also be able to assign the years of experience for each skill.
Consider Employee fields: Id, Firstname, Lastname, DOJ, Designation, EmailId
8. CRUD for skills (which will be used as lookup in search and employee crud)