The platform administers ACADEMIC TESTS.
The platform presents the students a question on a topic. The question can be asked through statements, audio or video. Multiple answer options are then given to the student. Based on the students selection of the answer options, the next question is presented. There is an algorithm in the backend that scores each and every single response to the previous questions. Based on the responses, a Naive Bayes algorithm classifies and calculates the student's skill level, and accordingly presents the difficulty level of the future question.
The solution needs to have the following features:
1. Admin panel: Ability to register students, configure any type of test, set up and configure questions database (text, audio, video), configure tagging, configure scoring system.
2. Coding Scripts to present the questions
3. Scoring algorithm based on probability
4. Configurable User Interface for Test
5. Test Result visualisation
We need to host the application in the cloud.
Proposal for system design, tech stack and build are required.
Project completion in 45 days.
NOTE: If you have done computer adaptive testing, then more technical details on requirements will be provided