The project requires the development of a client-server-based machine maintenance application.
There should be 4 components to be build:
1. Component for raising maintenance related tickets (machine breakdowns and malfunctions, etc.). This shall be Used by shop floor personnel.
2. Component for Management of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks. Work order management and KPI and cost reporting
3. Background service for creating tasks in 2nd component and automated team and printer allocation, No user interaction required.
4. component for material requisition from stock
Two types of maintenance functionality needed to be achieved from above components within the application:
1. Unplanned Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance
Corrective maintenance is a maintenance task performed to identify, isolate, and rectify a fault so that the failed equipment, machine, or system can be restored to an operational condition within the tolerances or limits established for in-service operations. Corrective maintenance can be subdivided into:
• immediate corrective maintenance“(in which work starts immediately after a failure)
• deferred corrective maintenance" (in which work is delayed in conformance to a given set of maintenance rules).
2. Planned Maintenance
Planned preventive maintenance (PPM), or scheduled maintenance, is any variety of scheduled maintenance to an object or item of equipment. Specifically, planned maintenance is a scheduled service visit carried out by a competent and suitable agent, to ensure that an item of equipment is operating correctly and to therefore avoid any unscheduled breakdown and downtime.
Attached files for the flow of the both maintenance required
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹134545 untuk pekerjaan ini
Good day, I'm interested to develop your platform and available right away if you need. We can start by writing the comprehensive specification with first milestone and proceed from then. Thank you, Jean-François