Need for Shopify Developer - Belgium
I am starting up a business in luxury watches and bracelets.
I chose to use Shopify as it’s important for me to be able to maintain a lot on my own during my day to day business. I don’t want to be dependent on a web designer for every slight change I want to apply or even when adding new products. On top, it requires a smaller investment, which is important as a starter.
However, standard themes from Shopify obviously have their limitations if you’re looking for a website with a customised look and feel. This is why I want to start a collaboration with a freelancer who is able to make adjustments to the website based on my ideas, which are not foreseen in the standard templates. I don’t want a one-time collaboration. Also in the future I will surely need help. If everything works fine, we will work a lot together.
Note: I already noticed that collaborating from distance can be tricky sometimes, so it’s a big plus if you’re located in Belgium or surrounding countries, so we could meet if necessary.
Please find a list of the changes I would like to implement :
• Add text fonts. Is it possible to add Microsoft Fonts like Bell MT or Kalam regular ? Or is it only possible to add open fonts like ‘Google fonts’.
• Adjust the size (measurements) of pictures, both in themes as well as for products.
• In the main menu I have created a drop down for my products. When clicking on the arrow, the names of all collections appear. Next to the names of the collections, I want also specific images to appear next to the name of the collection. At the moment the list is shaped vertically, while I want it as a horizontal list. Good example can be found in Velasca website. ([login to view URL])
• Add an extra feature in the check-out process : my customers need to be able to select a charity project which they will support. They need to be able to select the project somewhere in the check-out process, preferably from a multiple choice list.
• Add a ‘Lookbook page’ in which I can add as much pictures as I want ? Perhaps make it even more advanced : a shoppable lookbook in which you can tag products. (so link between picture and actual product)
Looking forward hearing if anyone can help me out.