EXPLANATION SCHEMA PAYMENT APPLICATION FOR TERMINAL PAYMENT
1. The customer makes a purchase, opens his payment application and scans his QR code on the payment terminal of the merchant who has previously entered the amount of the purchase to be paid.
2. The amount of the transaction is displayed on the customer's screen and can click on "validate".
3. When the transaction is validated by the customer, the amount of the purchase is transferred immediately from the customer wallet to the merchant wallet, a confirmation that the amount of the transaction is available is sent through a green pop-up on the customer application and on the merchant's terminal validating the compliance of the transaction.
4. The amount is then converted into FIAT currency and transferred to the bank account.
5. The transfer to the customer bank account arrives according to its convenience and the periodicity chosen beforehand. The transaction fees will be kept in the company bank account.
6. Customer service in the form of a "chat" will also be available for both customers with the application and merchants with the terminal.
7. A customer file will be available on the application showing all the transactions made each month by the customer.
8. A "merchant" sheet containing all sales made during the past month will be issued.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €5065 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Alaeddine A, Regarding this project, I hope to discuss with you where we will store the transaction data. I suggest to store data on the blockchain, not backend. Let's discuss more as always. Thank you.