Circuitlink is an Australian owned company which specialises in the design, manufacture and sales of electronic products and services for the automotive, bus, rail infrastructure and mining industries with both National and Export sales. Our core solutions cover a wide range of applications from portable road worthiness compliance testing equipment for automotive workshops, to high resolution specialty vehicle Data Recorders (Black Box), with a comprehensive M2M web based hosted reporting solution.
Circuitlink is seeking an experienced mechatronics engineer to join us as a contractor to aid completing 3D modelling, 2D drafting and product design. The role can be completed remotely however it is ideal that the candidate be based in Sydney as there are some aspects which need to be occasionally completed face to face.
The Role / Key Responsibilities
* assist the engineering department by completing part design, assembly design for current projects using Autodesk Inventor.
* creation of all production, installation and project specific drawings and bill of materials.
* creation of wire harnesses, pinboard drawings and manufacturing drawings for cable assemblies.
* assist technical writing team by providing necessary drawings from our collection to suit their requirements.
* Tertiary education in mechatronics, Design, Product Design, Industrial Design.
* Proficient in AutoDesk Inventor and other AutoDesk products.
* Strong understanding of electronics and PCB design is desired.
* experience with Altium Studio is desired.
* Hold your own licences to required AutoDesk products.
* Strong attention to detail whilst being creative and innovative.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $50/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings!! im expert in Autodesk Inventor design with my 10 years of working experience. Will give an high quality outcome from my design. Good to know more about your project. Please provide the details.