Mechanical engineer -Brewery, Distillery, and Bio Tech Industry
$15-25 AUD / jam
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Brewery, Distillery, and Bio Tech Industry, and be proficient in using SolidWorks, CAD, and rendering software.
- Design, develop and test equipment used in the brewing, distilling, and bio tech industry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including process engineers, electrical engineers, and production personnel to ensure equipment designs meet project specifications
- Create 3D models, 2D drawings, and specifications for new and existing equipment
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of equipment
- Provide technical support to production personnel, and participate in start-up and commissioning of new equipment
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to ensure equipment meets project specifications
- Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to equipment design challenges
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of design specifications, testing, and other engineering activities
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Brewery, Distillery, and Bio Tech Industry
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, CAD, and rendering software
- Experience in design, development, testing, and troubleshooting of equipment used in the brewing, distilling, and bio tech industry
- Knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and assembly techniques used in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop cost-effective solutions to engineering challenges
This is an ongoing opportunity with flexible hours available for the right candidate. If you meet the above qualifications and are excited about the prospect of working in the Brewery, Distillery, and Bio Tech Industry, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
ID Projek: #36238937
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $21/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Thank you for considering my proposal for the project. As a professional specialist with good of experience, I am confident that I can deliver high-quality work within the given timeframe.