It is required to thoroughly analyze the situation for Argentina in an outcome-oriented way:
- A foreign financial services and leasing company, based abroad, wants to offer cross-border leasing services from abroad for industrial equipment or marine equipment.
- This would not be a deposit-taking institution and the company would work with commercial customers only, not with consumers.
- The type of deals are about "financial leasing" with terms of e.g. 5 years
- The company would, in its home country, be underlying the common regulatory authorities, especially for money laundering. Home country could be Switzerland, Panama or others.
- Does the activity above require to get a license or permit for your country? (The answer for this should be supported by a written statement of the responsible regulatory authority)
- If yes, what is required to get this license? What is the process step-by-step? How long does it take typically?
- If this is difficult or impossible to get, would it solve this licensing issue to have a local bank as partner in the business? How?
- Which is the right person in which institution responsible for this?
- In case of default of the local customer, what is the process to get access to the equipment which is in possession of the customer?
- Is there a local tax on such leasing business? What is the tax rate on what exactly?
- What is the typical import duty and tax on industrial equipment such as electrical machinery, or marine equipment or boats and ships? Are there special tarifs for products related to clean energy or sustainable transport?
- Is is to be expected that corruption would make the above described activities very difficult or impossible if the company is not willing to pay bribes?
Is is expected that the topics above are thoroughly researched and discussed and all sources with contact data get revealed.
The deliverable is a 1-3 page legal briefing for business managers with clear statements regarding the questions above.
For quality evaluation the result will be compared with responses from other sources retrieved the same time. High quality may lead to bonus payments.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €15/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I read through your project description and I can provide a methodological research response to all the questions. The topics will be discussed in a precise and eloquent manners. Thank you.