We are responsible for the project of collecting recordings of languages in AI industry chain.
We are looking for someone who can do a voice recording of simple sentences/phrases. You must be a native Spanish speaker, can be located anywhere in Spain as long as you speak native neutral Spanish (with no accent).
We will provide the materials. The task will only take 5-6 mins each.
Program: Native Spanish Read
1) They need to download and install the app (ios:DTRecorder, and/or for android we could give u directly)
2) Once they enter the app ask me the TASKID and GROUPID
3) Follow the app intro. The recording will be sentences by sentences
4) Once they have done recording, REMEMBER to UPLOAD the screenshot.
4) 8$ for 1 person. All the recording will be within 6 mins. Easy job to finish
5) When u submit we'll check, once it's good we'll pay. And the project is complete.
Please bid if you can complete the task in the next 7 days.
I´m from Málaga, Spain, living in Mijas Costa. I´m the perfect candidate for this task. Given that my family comes from Castilla originarilly, I have a total neutral accent.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $19 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear recruiter, I am Spanish native speaker and I would like to collaborate with you on this project. Please give me the TASKID and GROUPID via chat in order to do this project. Best regards, Manuel J. Muñoz
Soy actor de doblaje para Netflix y realizo locuciones para empresas a nivel interno y publicidad. Lo único que no me ha quedado claro del proyecto es cuanto se paga por el proyecto en total.
I'm interested in that project, I'm available and can complete it as soon as possible, I also Meet all the requirements, I am a native speaker with neutral accent and live near Malaga.
Hello, I am interested in your proposal. I am from and living in Spain and have experience doing tasks like this, I am available and can do it in a couple or three days. I hope to hearing from you soon, Concepción
I am a native Spanish speaker and I have experience on voice recording, I have done it on different apps before, so I am pretty comfortable with it. I have an Android phone though.