Hello, I'm a professional sports handicapper and I want to start up my own business online. Sports handicappers predict winners for people who bet on sports. Basically, we study and research for hours every single day (because normal people just don't have the time) and then we sell our picks.
My website may need to be a little complex. Here is what I need:
1. Guests need to be able to come on to the website and view the GAMES in which I have made picks for.
2. If guests decide that they want to buy picks, then they'll need to be able to register a free account on the website.
3. I want to sell every pick individually. But, to avoid having to make my customers pull out their credit card every time and make multiple transactions, I want it to be setup so that they choose how many "credits" they want to place on their account. So if each pick cost $20, I wouldn't want people to have to keep making separate $20 purchases - instead, my more committed customers could make one large $500 purchase (these numbers are just examples) and then spend these credits to gain access to the picks.
4. I want a 100% guarantee for all of my picks. If a customer buys one of my picks and it turns out being wrong, then I want them to be able to receive the credits back on their account. So if they spend 20 of their credits on a pick and that pick ended up being wrong, then they'd receive those 20 credits on their account which they could use for future purchases.
5. I need to be able to "log in" to the website, or in some other way, I need to be able to "edit" and "update" things - and I'm not that technical - I don't know any coding. Basically what I'll need to do is make my selections available for sale to my customers. Again, when I've decided on a pick, I'll need to basically put it up for sale, allowing my customers to purchase it. Also, my record is very important to me, and I stand behind it. There needs to be a place in the website where ALL the picks that I have made in history are shown, and I also need to be able to update that on a daily basis.
I already have a company name, a website domain name, a logo. I know the colors that I want on the website. When it comes to the website structure, I'm pretty open - I don't have a specific structure in mind.
Please let me know if you need any clarification at all.