We currently have a product where our merchants download airtime PINs to a device. These merchants then sell airtime to customers by printing these vouchers every time a customer requests one.
We would now like to offer a service to wholesale merchants, who would actually download a bulk order of airtime PINs and print on demand the quantity that they would like (1 PIN per voucher). They then sell the vouchers to their customers (100 vouchers, 350 vouchers etc.)
See below for a description of what the product must do:
1. Ability to print single or batch of hardcards.
2. Secure communication between customer device (PC) and Resonance server.
SFTP, HTTPS protocols, Authentication system.
3. Ability to print cards on any windows printer with error detection and logging.
4. Ability to have a customizable/editable hardcard template with possibility to print
graphic logos on per merchant basis.
5. Ability to control printing process at the user level (for example,
pause printing lock access to application, resume printing on login)
6. Flexible user privileges system (ability to control access to functions or
7. Ability to manage merchant records at Resonance headquarters
8. Ability to record, view transactions and attempts logs.
9.1. Sales report for the customer (detailed and summary). Sales report will include total amount of cards, their dollar value
9.2. Ability to produce report for failed transmissions and prints.
9.3. Ability to produce report on reprinted cards.
10. Ability to reprint hardcards with supervisor override or by supervisor
11. If transfer happens via file and files are stored locally , files should be
encrypted. Decryption of the files should occur in memory and not on hard disk.