For our customer service department we are looking for a solution to streamline customer support using a ticket system.
This system can be open-source or not and run on either Windows or Linux.
The developer can discuss his choice of software
It should contain the following features:
- automatically assign incoming e-mail messages a ticket number
- ability to assign priorities, categories and due dates
- assign issues to particuler customers (from CRM database)
- reminders for overdue items
- ability to communicate with Microsoft Exchange (used for e-mail)
- communication with CRM database, in Microsoft SQL (or any other ODBC data source)
- storage of tickets in ODBC-compatible database
Available server platforms:
- Microsoft Server 2008 with SQL 2008 and Exchange 2007
- MacOSX Server 10.6
Please make a proposal for this scenario.
- milestone upon starting, release when total working solution is available
- communication through IM
- three weeks to complete