This is a Big Data & Analytics Project
The task is to:
1) Configure AWS Athena to Read data from dataset stored in AWS S3
The dataset is already available!
It is in JSON format, and in time-series, extracted from:
[url removed, login to view]
2) Generate 3 complete SQL Queries to find out:
- The highest price in the past 'x' days
- The lowest price in the past 'x' days
- The percent change in 'x' days
Note: The SQL query should work no matter how i change the variable 'x'
5 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
Hello, I did not yet worked Athena but I have experience in AWS other services Relevant Skills and Experience AWS Proposed Milestones $250 USD - aws athena