Currently we are in high demand for Inbound Customer Support Professionals to take Inbound customer contacts. You will have the ability to select your own hours in 30 minute intervals and work from the comfort of your home. Below you will find an overview of the scope of service for your review
*Servicing Information - $8-$12/Hour*
* Hours Available January through April:
* 8am - midnight EST Sunday - Saturday
* A minimum of 20 hours of which, 4 hours on Saturday or Sunday and 3 hours on Monday.
* April 17th a minimum of 4 hours.
*Course Certification - 12/12/16 – 01/03/2017 ($39.99)
Monday thru Friday Class Times: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
*No class December 26th and January 2nd* .
Service revenue is earned once you have passed the course certification and begin servicing for the client.
*$300 contract bonus and $50 per referral bonus!*
*What to Expect, Below is a partial scope of services you can expect in the product support program:*
* Interact with customers via phone, focusing on data entry, navigation, and researching questions.
* Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for customers.
* Be a positive representative for the company and the product; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions.
* Articulate how to use the product accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact.
* Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical inquires.
* Act as a technical resource when assisting customers to resolve problems with devices and equipment.
* Provide support via phone and/or one-way video and screen share technology.
* Must have a reliable internet connection
* Windows 7,Windows 8, and Windows 10
* A second monitor is found to be beneficial for this program, but not required
* POTS telephone line (Plain old telephone system, landline)
* Ability to pass a background check ($7.95)