Role: SENIOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER
- 6+ years overall of experience in Data Analysis and visualization.
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau latest versions (Desktop, Public, Server, Online, Reader)
- 5+ years of experience in creating simple to complex dashboards and visualizations, performance tuning, architecture, and administration
- 5+ years of experience in Business analysis, reporting, visualizations, Business intelligence.
- 3+ years of strong hand-on experience in SQL
- Expertise in creating dashboards with global /quick / context filters
- 3+ years of experience in Data analysis, Data modelling
- Experience in BoBJ, Power BI or other BI tools will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills is mandatory.
- Experience in all the above technologies is mandatory for Senior Tableau developer position.
All the above positions are remote / work from home.
Duration: 3 months to 6 months
Time: 9:00AM to 6:00PM, 9 hours a day, (Monday - Friday)
Position type: Full time contractual
Selection criteria: 1 round of HR screening and 2 rounds of technical interviews.
Remuneration: INR 60k-80K per month depending on the experience.
Payment cycle: Monthly, before 15th of the following month.
Candidate location: Must be in India.
Other requirements: NDA, Contract agreement.
These positions are for immediate joiners (Max 10 days) only.
Interested candidates may respond to this listing. Candidates looking for part time positions, kindly do not apply.