SSIS to update products on bigcommerce (api V3) using records in table on sql server
- fetch records from my table in sql server (over 20k records)
- use that data to update existing products in bigcommerce (e.g. updating categories, description, price, inventory or any other field)
- respect the bigcommerce api/hr limit (give me the option to set the limit in the script). Pause if the limit is reach and continue again next hr.
- automation : script will loop through sql server table and will post each record automatically to bigcommerce (update each product respectively) without me having to do anything in between manually
- Lastly error handling : skip to the next record in sql server upon error and create a log for any errors (log should contain atleast 2 fields “sku number” and “what caused the error”
Full automation is the goal here. SSIS should be able to loop through the records from sql server and perform actions on bigcommerce automatically.
I am told this is not a hard job. Make an offer.