The experiment consists of drawing a ball from a bag of 2 balls, one of
which is blue, then replacing it and drawing a second ball, and observing
X, the number of blue balls selected.
1. What are the possible values for X?
2. The experiment is to be repeated 60 times by each member ( to get
the raw data).
3. Each member is to construct her own probability distribution
4. Combine both data to get a combined probability distribution
function for X based on a large number of drawings.
5. Can you suggest a better (theoretical) probability distribution
function for the experiment? ( Hint: use classical probability)
6. Compare the combined probability distribution function with the
suggested(theoretical) probability distribution function. Verify the
7. Find the expected number of blue balls obtained in the combined
probability distribution function, how close is it to the Expected
(average) theoretical value? Discuss.
50$ is the fixed Budget for this assignment
due date is: 29th April
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $64 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am ready and I can do this I have lot of experience in statistics and mathematics. Looking for your positive reply please I will give you 100% correct answers. Thanks